Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Big Day



Less than 3 hours before I am at the hospital.  No anxiety. Maybe because I took my anxiety meds last night before bed. Maybe because my mind finally wrapped itself around the fact that this is a common procedure.  Maybe because I know my doc is one of the best and knows what the hell he is doing.  Regardless, feeling pretty OK this morning. 

My current complaints: I am SO darned thirsty. Serious cotton mouth right now.  I also have sinus pressure. Can feel the crap sloshing around inside my head. But no migraine.  My suggestion to anyone having surgery of any kind…do it first thing in the morning! 

Got everything pretty much packed.  Will be bringing laptop. Not sure how soon I will be awake enough to use it, but I will try. And my drugged state could make for interesting posts. 

Will be spending the rest of the morning at home trying to drown myself in my favorite music. Some Michael Franti, Fun, Mumford and Sons, Black Eyed Peas, etc, etc.  Wish I could have my music with me in the pre op room.  But, I will have it once I get to my room. That will be good.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be thinking of you today. Love you lots and lots. Sending you energy and silly thoughts.

    ReplyDelete